C'est la musique! :)


Friday, September 28, 2007

world wide web


Now, which is taken from the balcony of my home sweet home, and which is taken from the backyard of my room ?

a statue of a horse/giraffe/donkey/camel (not sure wat kinda animal is it) outside my window


They say ... the grass is greener on d other side of the fence.

I say ... the moon is rounder on the other side of the world.

I haf always wanted to take pictures of the stars in d sky, but somehow failed at every given attempt. Are there no cameras in the world that can capture every single detail d human eye can see?

4th September 2007 - 4.47 am - KLM 810 - 10 000++ km above sea level - negative 40 'C
I peeped out the lil window above the wings of the plane. I saw. I glanced again. I froze.
stars were the blankets of the sky. It was no fluke. It was no reflection of the lights of Frankfurt.
It was stars. That shined aimlessly, without a care in the world.
Eternalised. Always and Forever.
I swear it was exactly like one of those scenes in TITANIC.

No comments:

bumper !