C'est la musique! :)


Monday, September 17, 2007

Hibernation

Today ... OMG !! Its sooooooo COLD here !!!! I'm not sure the wind is blowing on how many knots but I'm quite sure today is by far the coldest day since I have arrived in Dublin. I'm getting frostbites and dying of coldness. *surrenders my hands* okayy.. I'm exaggerating. And seniors say ... "Wait... it WILL only get colder.! Oh, no! I'll be hibernating at home in my room for the next few months to come. Now I understand how hibernating is possible for those rats to do it for months! Seriously, seriously!

Went to the UCD Sports Centre for freshers Week just now. Was really tempted to join the UCD KAYAK SOC. Should I? Its just Eur 15 for the whole year and everything is provided ... including MEALS ! hrmmm.... Looks really fun cos they do it at rivers and stuffs. :S Maybe I should just stick to badminton and tennis or basketball ..

No comments:

bumper !