As I got up the bus to St Stephens Green today, I told myself, "You are at town for a reason. Dont just walk and follow around and waste your bus fare again! It defeats the entire purpose of getting on the bus"
While all of them went for kebab at MOMOs, I went SHOPPING ! Yes, oh, I've been yearning to do that all myself for the past 10 days ... I've passed so many nice shops, and drooling at clothes but all I bought thus far were groceries.. lolx.! I sound like a pathetic 40 year old house wife.
My goal for today -
1) buy a nice proper jacket waterproof if possible,
2) a bag that fits all my stuffs for shopping, casual and classes, and maybe
3) a good walking cum sports shoe.
THE ONLY THING I GOT .... was the topshop bag ! =) *lurve it*
Reason: Didnt bring enough money
I needed some for sauces at asia market, stationeries and my bus ticket home.



No comments:
Post a Comment