C'est la musique! :)


Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Its ALL about the MOMENTUM ...

... u break it, u LOSE it !

tell myself - *i'm stong! i'm immortal! no voice/sound will break my concentration/momentum!
oh feck it! those fellas r laughing n talking on top of their voices IN MY LIVING ROOM!
smsed number4 n told her to lower down their voices.
shut the door to the living room.
watever it takes!

D-DAY is LESS than 2 weeks. wat r they thinking ??

*i'm strong! i'm immortal! i'll NOT LOSE it.

dear number4:
I pray thee cease thy counsel,
which falls into mine ears as pofitless,
as water in a sieve.

dear myself:
I feel within me a peace above all earthly dignities,
a still and quiet conscience.

Action is eloquence.

1 comment:

z.ky said...

Heh, I was trying to tell myself that too...even after you left, I was like 'ok, I'm going to sleep no matter what, it's just noise'

( >_<)/ grrrrr

bumper !