C'est la musique! :)


Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Crash & Burn

When you feel all alone
And the world has turned its back on you
Give me a moment please to tame your wild wild heart
I know you feel like the walls are closing in on you
It's hard to find relief and people can be so cold
When darkness is upon your door and you feel like you can't take anymore

Let me be the one you call
If you jump I'll break your fall
Lift you up and fly away with you into the night
If you need to fall apart
I can mend a broken heart
If you need to crash then crash and burn
You're not alone

When you feel all alone
And a loyal friend is hard to find
You're caught in a one way street
With the monsters in your head
When hopes and dreams are far away and
You feel like you can't face the day

Let me be the one you call
If you jump I'll break your fall
Lift you up and fly away with you into the night
If you need to fall apart
I can mend a broken heart
If you need to crash then crash and burn
You're not alone

'Cause there has always been heartache and pain
And when it's over you'll breathe again
You'll breath again

When you feel all alone
And the world has turned its back on you
Give me a moment please
To tame your wild wild heart

Let me be the one you call
If you jump I'll break your fall
Lift you up and fly away with you into the night
If you need to fall apart
I can mend a broken heart
If you need to crash then crash and burn
You're not alone

King Whitney Junior once said, "Change has a considerable psychological impact on the human mind. To the fearful it is threatening because it means that things may get worse. To the hopeful it is encouraging because things may get better. To the confident it is inspiring because the challenge exists to make things better."
BUT
as Lynn Hall described in Where Have All The Tigers Gone?, "We did not change as we grew older, we just become more clearly ourselves"

Christina Rosseti once said, "Silence is more musical than any song."
In our life's journey, Martin Luther King Jr might be true that
"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
BUT
as contradicting as he may be, I truly agree that "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."

5 comments:

z.ky said...

Here are some nice (random??) quotes I found.


Men kick friendship around like a football, but it doesn't seem to crack. Women treat it like glass and it goes to pieces. ~Anne Morrow Lindbergh


I don't need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better. ~Plutarch


Music is the balm that heals the forlorn ache of a distant star. ~Don Williams Jr.


There is nothing wrong with change, if it is in the right direction. ~Winston Churchill


Other things may change us, but we start and end with family. ~Anthony Brandt

the.traveller said...

thanx nikita ! =)

when r u mking ur jelly? i cant wait to eat .. hehe

z.ky said...

Hahaha! If you want to eat it, just make it. Make it during the weekend or something to treat yourself! Happy Valentine's Day gorgor!

the.traveller said...

happy v-day to u too dai dai~ =D

charmsterk said...

Very inspiring post babe
I guess all of this quote-rs have their own justification in whatever they're saying lo... somehow we gotta find a mid point i guess.. dunno la..

anyways lurve this, lurve u
(cos i realise we're so much alike n giggly in so many ways, hehe)

n keep us updated on mr huba hubba mike

bumper !