since i've got chicken breasts delivered right to my doorstep by tesco, and 2kgs of carrots n some prawns earlier ... i set out to work on my perfect dish~ *ahem
this is what i've got :
the after ~ ;P'
the perfect example of quality living of a twenty year old being from Venus, made of little atoms and molecules bind together by tough forces of love by friends and family.
3 comments:
AAAAAAA~~~~~~~
So delicious! You're such a good cook! I MURDERED THE PRAWN
I AM COOKING POTATO WEDGES NOW
AND YOU LIKE CARROTS BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT AN ALIEN
¬(=_= )*shoot*
( ^o^)v
I don't like leeks.
Do you like leeks?
The oven smells of leeks.
Take away the leeks.
And cheese.
AH PO ALWAYS LEAVES THE COOKER ON OMG SO ANNOYING
Go and study C:
vegs n leeks n carrots r good. but do aliens eat vegs ??
i again haf no idea wut ah phor was saying just now!! about some studying stuff... ask her not to mumble to herself.
i myself mumbles but she's worst cos when a mumbler cant hear another mumbler, ITS BAD !
( -o-)3 *duzsh*
*^(+.+ )
Post a Comment