C'est la musique! :)


Monday, July 30, 2007

If Only I Could Turn Back Time....

.... There's really nothing much in this WORLD that I would change ......

Just exactly 4 hours ago, I had one of d BEST times in my life. My farewell at ViTrox. It was, BITTERSWEET.

<----- OMG, this is exactly how I am feeling right now




AND .......... ------------------------->





Bitter because I'm leaving a really great company. Sweet because, uh, well, my Ou Xiang was there, n a whole lot of really really good pals n phew... TONNES of SEAFOOD! LoL..

At first, i thought he wasnt gonna make it becos of d interview n other 'obstacles' but alas, OMG, i was so relieveed n GLAD to see him walking down d staircase to d door of d restaurant. i was so 'pek chek' k! they were all so hungry. i really didnt know wat to do at that time at d beginning. even this was wat Sooks said, "James! If I were u, n that was Steven, I will feel so so so so TOUCHED!" ok, i'm being jiwang. but but... it was really sweet.. he doesnt really go to farewells. n he even ended d interview in like.. 45 mins k!? when it usually takes 2 hrs! HAHAHA .. urgh! *perasan!*

so we talk talk talk talk.... n *cheers-ed* n that was how d nite ended. with lotsa loud laughters, pictures taken n bonds tightened. JULY 30 2007, 7.30 - 8.30 pm will forever remain in my heart. My world spinned n spinned n stopped. captured. cherished. always.

No comments:

bumper !