C'est la musique! :)


Tuesday, June 19, 2007

-Pilot-



Lucas Scott once said,

"Most of our life is a series of images. They pass us by like towns on a highway. But sometimes, a moment stuns us as it happens.

And WE know, that this instant is more than a fleeting image.

We KNOW that this moment... every part of it, will live on forever..."

A sudden urge to create a blog has becoming somewhat overwhelming over the past few days.. My guess? Must be the whirlwind of events and mixed emotions I have been feeling lately.
Well.. last week was one heck of a week!

To begin with, I first received an invite from the PMC Mod, Janice on joining in discussions with my to-be-coursemates and sophomores alike in the Yahoo Group - PMC_07. (= OMG! After reading all those blogs, I can't help but say this: I CAN'T WAIT TO GO!!! Well, Ireland and especially UCD looks kinda interesting.. I saw pix of UCD, the i dunno, how-many-years-old anatomy building, and of cos... ST. STEPHEN'S GREEN .. (Its so gonna be my SHOPPING heaven)

-storefront of St Stphen Green's shopping mall-

Other than that, some parts of me are still confused over certain issues, like my choice for RCSI, whether to buy 1 or 2 books here, lab coat, dissection kit.. LOADS to spend.. and that means, working EXTRA hours in ViTrox, the place i call HOFFICE. {Home-Office}

Speaking of which, MY HUGE HUGE embarassment to Chu Jenn Weng, the company Managing Director of ViTrox Corp Bhd. HE IS *ahem* PERFECT! ViTrox (I think) manufactures vision inspection systems and it is by far one of the best things that happened to me this year, not only because I learnt new experiences on the 9-5 world, but also much on life, as well as making a whole tonne of new good friends - emily, ming wai, sooks, siao ying, sharon, JOANNA my ol' buddy, roy atap chi, wayne d vain, jas, sally, alam, sawi - and also a few laughters wif - hooi mei, pei fen, how, jayvan, chew d rocky -

-kaki ViTrox-


But of course, best part is DEFINITELY JW.! =D he is totally the kinda guy i wanna marry. period. full stop. ok i hope nobody important sees this ? otherwise, a huge chance, i'll be chased off vitrox wif a broom! haha. disclaimer: pls dun take this seriously. these are just compliments.
ok, JW, my point of view :
- a guy with GREAT leadership skills (its a criteria i look for in my future partner , hint hint *winks*)
- as much as most people deny this, i believe in "NO MONEY, NO LOVE" and he definitely is a very successful person at a very young age and i totally 100% RESPECT him for that.
- a MAN-IN-CHARGE at work, a HUSBAND at home.
- OMG! I love it when he wears navy blue! Anytime! So SEXY!
I've seen a drama on mediacorp once, i can't remember d title though, it has chen han wei and fiona xie in it. i love han wei in that role. he's exactly like jw. fashion sense and everything else. Dashing.
OKay.. Well, d point is.. did I mention that I told him he looked good in that navy blue shirt? LOL! =D (I wish i could pull this 'D' longer!!!)
AND, AND, the day after i told him that, we spoke for 5 minutes.... WHoa! Bet everyone's jealous. He told me stuffs. He's just so caring. LOL !

This whole week has been really awesome. Managed to meet my ol' buddy Amanda on Sat for breakfast at Pulau Tikus. Man, I'm so gonna miss Penang food. Especially my gram's n mum's cookin and of cos, URGHHH Lorong Selamat's LEMAK LAKSA !! =P CGL's Char Koay Teow (Char Mee actually) thats half dry half wet. No where else in the world we can get it. Oh yeah, Panda n I went to visit CGL on Sat.. Met some teachers, wonderful ones, THEY'RE SERIOUSLY THE BEST - Pramot, Mrs Chin (I actually cant remember her own name, i just can remember she used to ask me to straighten my hunched back), Latha, Lim Li Li, Oh Lee Eng - *Salutes* I'm kinda missing Mrs Tan, d English teacher who retired and Ms Ong my Add Math teacher.
So, we said our hies and byes. Reminince on the past alittle, talk about the future... and present of course. All those old memories. LOL! CGL was HEAVEN with great friends like - Panda, Paulyn, YY, EJ, WPhing, birdclub, Winnie -

I also met my EX-BOSS, Alice of KUMON Greenlane at Sunshine Square and we had a little chit-chat, catching up with times. She's gonna buy me a meal at TGIF. LOL! Alice, if u happen to read this, I'm gonna be anticipating my plate of wicked lamb! =P

~Like a team, braced against the tempest’s of the world.
And love… will always be the guiding force in our lives.


No comments:

bumper !