Just a while ago, Geraldine aka Geri, asked me about the accommodation I stayed in at Galway 2 weeks ago. She googled it n ... WOW .. this came up ! I read it... n i LAUGHED so much to myself!!!
wat the heck ..~! no wonder it was SOOOO expensif ! n their hse were filled with all those beautiful home decorations of china n other glassware.... KONONNYA, Flannerys B&B were awarded the B&B of THE YEAR AWARD by Discovery Travel & Living... ch 11 astro which i always watch to see how nice other places outside of Msia are ... aiyo, pangsai! high class wan wei! n summore, they give us d SUITE ... which was facing the front of the house with our very own toilets.... !! n the toilets, man, Christine n I were SOOO impressed wif it, they haf story books lined up with titles from authors like John Grisham, dunno wat Albott, and many others, with hair dryer and everything else.! heck, I even camwhored myself IN d toilet! just one thing... the toilet was abit not sound proof... yeah.. so Chris was slightly amused by the sounds that came from it when i was inside.. Lolx!
n wat more, Chris n I were so into watching the television there that we dint even wanna budge our lazy body to go out into d cold n get some dinner!!! y? cos no 1. Chris's apt doesnt even haf a tv! no. 2, my hse has tv (thanx to my irish hsemate who brought her small one along) but those shows aired were lousy as compared to those at Flannery's.. I only haf d occasional heroes or prison break or greys anatomy. even that also, i nvr watch d tv which come to think of it, is REALLY a great achievement by myself, a RARE feat considering the fact that i nvr skipped tv ONE day in my life in Penang! whoa! OMG, n the blankets are electronic blankets? Fuiyoh! I nvr even heard of one.. n dint exactly realised. No wonder we were like pressing n pressing an electronic gadget hanging down from d bed that is what looked like the gadget by the hospital bed patients use to call d nurses for emergency! n we pressed n played with it but nothing quite happened. stoopid.
thinking about it now... it was however a good experience and maybe, quite well worth the money cos d bfast was fairly good. ohh.. i wanted to steal the whole bowl of jam and butter so i nid not spend on those for maybe the next 2 months... but there were 2 other guys around so i didnt quite get myself to do it ... WELL, I SHOULD HAVE ! *smackx*
Sunday, October 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
bumper !
Funny Bumper Sticker Widget



No comments:
Post a Comment