C'est la musique! :)


Wednesday, August 22, 2007

IT IS CONFIRMED...

Dear Quintessential Readers,

How r u getting on? Hopefully all is well in our land of crapperness and craziness. I'm writing in to let u noe that it is confirmed. N what u may ask is confirmed?

This, my readers... is confirmed. My address.

M3-4-1, Merville Residences, ----> this has been changed to M13-2-1
University College Dublin Belfield,
Dublin 4,
Ireland.

And, i'll be leaving for Dublin in.. less than 2 weeks! OMG! lots to be done, lots have been bought. I'm just waiting for the time where i get my @$ to the luggage and start packing!

Sadly, my IPOH trip is cancelled.. no more nga choi kai, hoisin mien & dim sum till 2008.

Sadly also, my GENTING trip is cancelled.. no more motion masters, corkscrew, spaceshot, watever coasters till 2008.

I made a new friend too, my housemate-to-be .. Apparently, her name's also J-A-M-I-E ! thats very coincidental.. and she's almost 3 years younger than me! tsk tsk. i'm old. *sighs*

Lotsa lurve,
Oatmeal Raisin Cookie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!


anyway...u can call me Duo-Tong...my fren says jamie duo is nice..haha..so JD...or tong..like jean...or watever.

the.traveller said...

Jamie Duo is like 2 Jamies.. LOL .. that'll be our trademark ! =)

bumper !